SuperSONIC Tower B
This building will be the second tower, Phase 2, in the Supersonic project, consisting of 299 units. By virtue of being located in close proximity to what is soon to be the Science Centre Station of the Crosstown LRT, and across the street from the impressive Aga Khan Museum, you will be connected to everything that the city has to offer, right at your doorstep. These two sleek and modern towers will be juxtaposed with a lush park that surrounds the lot, creating a peaceful oasis in the bustling hub of activity that is Don Mills.
- 1 Bedroom + Den starting from the high $300's
- 2 Bedroom starting from the low $400's
- 3 Bedroom starting from the low $600's
- Free locker for the first 50 clients
- Exclusive $5000 discount on parking
- Six free appliances included with purchase price
This development is brought to life by Lindvest, who is recognized for its superior work in planning, forward-thinking urban design and exceptional quality of construction. Since 1998, they have demonstrated their commitment to excellence by building a wide range of successful developments across the GTA. By enlisting award-winning Page+Steele architects for the exterior, U31 for the interior and NAK Design Group for the surrounding lot, they have ensured that this residence will be among the most beautiful and unique developments in the city. Located at the corner of Don Mills and Eglinton, this project will be surrounded by cultural attractions, shopping and steps away from a future Eglinton Crosstown LRT station- this building is sure to not only be the core of North York but will also provide lightning fast transit access to anything else that you might desire.
Currently, Don Mills and Eglinton is already a destination for art and culture, a short walk from the Ontario Science Centre and minutes from the stunning architecture of the new Aga Khan Museum. This stretch of Don Mills is already close to a major shopping destination with the Shops at Don Mills and the Real Canadian Superstore Check near by. For those who seek outdoor activities: there are the trails at Sunnybrook Park or the Flemingdon Park Golf Course.
Complete the form below to register for access to sales beginning on February 1st, 2017.
VIP Buyer Incentives
*With applicable suites
- $500 Assignment ($4,500 Discount)
- Capped Development Charges
- Locker - FREE FOR FIRST 50 CLIENTS (Regular Price - $5,000)
- Parking $19,999 (Regular Price - $24,999 - $5,000 Discount)*
- 1 Year Free Maintenance*
*Maintenance Fees: $0.52/psf (excludes hydro, water, and thermal energy, BTU)
Taxes: Approximately 1%
- $3000 on Signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 Days (5% minus $3000)
- 5% in 90 Days
- 5% on September 26, 2017
- 5% on Occupancy
- Sweeping terraces with barbeques, lounge area and much more
- Pet Wash
- Bicycle Storage
- Hobby Room
- Business Centre
- Moving Room
- Community Room
- Meeting Booths
- Music/Theatre room
- Yoga Studio
- Party Room
- Dining Room
- Fitness Room
- Steam Room
- Games Room complete with a billiards table
Where applicable and as per plan. As per Vendor’s pre-selected standard finish packages.
- Six (6) appliances included in purchase price, consisting of: a stainless steel finish refrigerator, electric cooktop, stainless steel finish built-in electric oven, integrated hood fan vented to exterior, stainless steel finish dishwasher and stainless steel finish microwave in lower cabinet, stacked front-load washer-dryer directly vented to the exterior
- Balconies, terraces, and patios with sliding doors and/ or swing doors
- Straight edge composite quartz slab countertop in kitchens
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by U31
- Stainless steel kitchen sink, with single-lever pull-out spray faucet in chrome finish
- Custom designed white cultured marble integrated bathroom sink and countertop with single lever faucet in chrome finish
- Contemporary bathroom vanity, frameless mirror and wall mounted medicine cabinet all custom designed by U31
- Full height ceramic wall tile with accent tile detail in tub surround and in separate shower stall
- Faucet with chrome finish and rain style showerhead in tub or in separate shower
- fixture(s) in entry corridor and track lighting fixture in kitchen, recessed pot light and sconce in bathroom(s)
SuperSonic Tower B Images
Supersonic Phase 2 Tower B Common Space
Supersonic Condominiums Walkscore
Supersonic Condominiums Area Map
To register for floor plans, pricing and unit availability please complete the form below.
All specifications and features are subject to change. E & O E.